Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Lab 6



For this lab I decided to pick a certain county of California, therefore I chose the San Joaquin County in Stockton, CA. For both maps I inserted the census blocks just to show the county of San Joaquin for display because I was one of the students undergoing the range issues of this lab. I chose earthquakes for my second map because if one is from the state of California, earthquakes are one of the major natural disasters and I was curious to see if Northern California exhibited a good amount of earthquakes. I noticed that majority of the northwest coastline of Northern California had a fair amount of shock, but when one notices the northeast of the San Joaquin County there are very little quakes that take place in this county, which makes sense.

No comments:

Post a Comment